The ARVC Foundation is a 501(c)3 charitable nonprofit organization established for the purpose of advocating and advancing professionalism in RV park and campground management and practices. The ARVC Foundation's mission is to develop and deliver the Gold Standard in education programs for the enhancement of the Outdoor Hospitality industry.
Today the ARVC Foundation
- Develops and enhances educational programs in support of the Outdoor Hospitality Education Program (OHEP).
- Operates the National School of RV Park and Campground Management. One School - Two Campuses.
- Offers four certificate programs: Generalist, Management, Professional, and Executive.
- Offers multiple learning options: independent study, customized on-site training, and online learning.
- Awards educational scholarships to attend the Outdoor Hospitality Conference & Expo and the National School of RV Park and Campground Management.
Supports the outdoor hospitality industry by operating a Disaster Relief Fund designed to provide emergency assistance to parks impacted by natural disasters.